Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

"Tea Time" card feat. Little Blue Button Stamps!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and I hope your day is off to a good start!
For today's post I have a card I created featuring the newest release from Little Blue Button Stamps, "Hatter Sophie"!
You can check out the other images being released by heading to the Little Blue Button Stamps blog>>> lbbstamps.com

Here's the pics for you to check out:




Colors used:
Copics- RV14, E15, E18
Prismacolors- Leaf Green, Light Olive Green, Avocado
Spectrum Noir- CR10, CR11, DR5
Art Alternatives- R3
Concept markers-  CG1, Colorless Blender

Supplies used:
Blue card stock- 5" x 7"
ColorBok "Rhapsody" Green patterned paper- 5 3/4" x 6 3/4"
Me and My Big Ideas Vintage Alpha stickers



I hope you enjoyed this card!

Thanks for watching an have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button