Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Stamp Anniething's April Release Day #1- Molly (Sunflower)!


Hi and Welcome to Day #1 of
Heading into Spring with some sunshine, flowers and rain!

Meet Molly!

Molly will be available I the store on Friday along with the other 2
stamps we show you this week!!

For my card, I tried my hand at no line Copic coloring.
I like the soft look it gives the image!
I must say that I'm pleased with final result and this is a technique I will be using in the future!

Here's the pics for you to check out:



Colors used:
Copics- E13, E15, V20, V25, R12, E18
Prismacolors- Cream, Yellow Ochre, Leaf Green, Light Olive Green, Muted Turquoise, Lagoon

Supplies used-
White card base- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
3 Project Life cards
Recollections white embossing powder
VersaMark ink
Ranger Wendy Vecchi Archival ink- "Potting Soil"
gold sequins


I hope you enjoyed our April Release!
Check back in tomorrow for Day #2!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button