Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Holiday Card Series 2016: Day Two: Mason Jar Snow Globe Card Tutorial!!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend! For today's post I have a new Holiday card & tutorial to share. Today marks Day Two in my Holiday card series for 2016 and the inspiration comes from mason jars turned into snow globes. So using my "Large Mason Jar" stamp set from the Two Paper Divas, I decided to recreate this look in card form. I pulled in some smaller stamp sets from Inkadinkado to create the scene for this snow globe. You can watch the full tutorial by clicking on the video link below.

 If you enjoyed this video, please "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel for more.

Here are a few more close up pics for you to check out:


Card measurements are as follows:
Craft card base- 3 1/2" x 5"
Grey Chevron card layer- 3 1/2" x 5"
Red Chevron strip- 1" x 5"

Colors used:
 B00, R14, 190R, Lime Green, Light Olive Green, Warm Grey 10%, Warm Grey 30%, Warm Black

Supplies used:
Sequins
Twine
Recollections White embossing powder
VersaMark ink
Heat tool
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Glossy Accents


And voila! Card complete! 


I hope you enjoyed this card & tutorial for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button