Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

"Be Merry" Card feat. The Stamping Boutique!

Hey everyone, happy Sunday to all! I hope your day is off to a relaxing start. For today's post, I have a card I made for the latest challenge over at the Glitter N Sparkle  blog. The theme this week is "Blue & White" so make sure to head over to the blog to play along. We have some great sponsors lined up with some great prizes for you to win. The card I'm sharing today not only features the theme but this adorable "Angel Cat" from Glitterbabe - The Stamping Boutique.
I decided to color this lil kitty as a Siamese using a photo from Google as a reference.
Here are the photos for you to check out:


The card base measures 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" using a sheet of white card as the base.
The light blue card layer measures 5 1/4" x 6 1/4".
I added a patterned paper strip off to the side which measures 2" x 6 1/4".
Next I added a scalloped 1" strip between the two layers.

For the image I used my alcohol markers to color it in.
Here's a quick rundown of the colors I used.
Kitten- Prismacolors in Cream, Warm Grey 30%, Warm Black, E74, R12
Halo-  Cream, Yellow Ochre, E13
Wings- B00


I fussy cut the image out, added fun foam to the back and adhered it to the card base.
I embellished the card using small snowflakes that were punched using my EK Success punch.
Lastly I added my sentiment, sequins and sparkle with my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush pen.

And ta-da! Card complete!


I hope you enjoyed this card for today! 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Sunday. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button