The image I used is "Frankie's Bride" from our sponsor, Digital Delights.
I used the colors from the image to choose the papers and color scheme for this card.
Here's the pic for you to check out:
The card measures 5" x 7 1/2" using a sheet of grey card stock as he card base.
The first card layer is a sheet of purple card stock that I trimmed to 4 7/8" x 7 1/4" and using my tape runner I adhered it to the card base.
Next, I layered two striped papers from The Paper Studio, "Ninth Street" paper pad, to create a second card layer measuring 4 1/2" x 7".
My third and final card layer uses a patterned paper from the Teresa Collins "World Traveler"paper pad.measuring 4" x 6".
I used my C02 marker to add shading between the layers and my white gel pen to add stitching lines similar to the ones on the image.
With my card base complete, it was time to work on the image.
I colored this undead beauty using my alcohol markers and here's a rundown of the colorsI used.
-Skin- G40, G43, G46, RV52
-Hair- Colorless Blender, C02, C03, C04, C06, C08
-Dress- RV63, RV66, RV69, C06, C08, C03, C01
I cut the image out and adhered her to the card base using pop dots.
To embellish the card, I used flowers from Prima and a flourish strip punch to create this arrangement, drawing inspiration from the color scheme.
I added a brad and rhinestones to the centers of the flowers.
As a final finishing touch, Wink of Stella to add sparkle to her dress.
And ta-da! Halloween card complete!
I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! :)