Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter & a New Challenge!!

Hey everyone, happy Easter to you all! For today's post, I have a card I created as part of the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Glitter N' Sparkle challenge blog. 
We have some great sponsors lined up for this challenge who are graciously offering prize packs for our top 3 winners.
Here is a list of our sponsors:

 
 
 

  Please make sure to head over to the Glitter N' Sparkle challenge blog to play along.

Anyway, here's the pic of the card I created using the Pocket Patootie Easter Bunny image from The Stamping Boutique.


The card base measures 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" and is made from a sheet of white card stock that I cut into an egg shape.
I decorated the egg, drawing a few designs and coloring them in with my alcohol markers.

Here are here a list of the colors I used:
- Y00, Y15, B00, B14, RV000, RV55, G40, G46
I used my C01 & C03 markers around the edges of the card to add shading.

Next, for the image, I printed it out on white card stock and used my alcohol markers to color it in.

Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
- Bunny- C01, C03, R20, E95
- Carrots & Tulip- E97, E99, YG03, G94, RV000, RV55
- Pocket- B14, B18, R14, R17


I fussy cut the image out and used some pop dots to adhere it to the card base.
Then I added some highlights, polka dots, and stitching lines to the image and card using my Gelly Roll white gel pen.

To finish the card off, I added a few iridescent sequins.

And ta-da! Card complete!


I hope you all enjoyed this card for today!
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your Sunday! :)





                                                        Post edited by: Shyann Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button