Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Feeling Sketchy Layout Sketch #98!!

Hey Everyone!! I hope you had a great weekend and a great start to your week! I'm back with another awesome Layout Sketch for the Feeling Sketchy blog!
This is Layout Sketch #98:

                                              

Make sure to head over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to play along with us and check the beautiful LO's created by the DT members.
There are also some great prize packs for you to win from our sponsors: Molossi, $30 Chipboard and Bling Pack and ScrapBoutique, $20 Voucher.

With that said, here's the pic of the LO I created based on this latest sketch:


For this LO, I used papers from the American Crafts "Dear Lizzy", 5th and Frolic paper pack.
I really like this collection and I have certainly gotten a lot of use out of it.
I went with this neutral patterned paper, with pops of teal, from the collection as my background.
I used a light brown ink pad to ink the edges.
In keeping with the sketch, I selected coordinating papers from the collection, to create the backdrop for my photo.
For the floral patterned paper, I cut a 2 x 6" strip, the pink patterned paper is a 5 x 5" square and I added a 1 1/2 x 3 3/4" teal piece tucked under the photo.
I made sure to ink the edges of these papers as well, to soften the colors a bit.
I also added a heart doily to the background for some interest.
I used my ATG to attach all the layers.



For the banner, I cut 3/4 x 1 1/4" triangles using the leftover scarps from this paper pack.
I used some Linen Thread from Stampin Up and some foam tape to attach my banners, to give it a 3D effect.
To finish off the page, I added pearls and roses.


And voila!! layout complete!!

I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button