Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2018

"Be Mine" Card Tutorial feat. Simon Says Stamp!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Saturday to all!
Today's post showcases a set of Valentine's cards
I made using the "Cuddly Critters" stamp set
from Simon Says Stamp.

Click on the video below for more derails>>>

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't  already!

Check out these close up pics:


These cards are perfect to make for your child's class.
The images are so cute & can be colored to resemble the 
pets you have at home.


Love the floppy ears on this bunny.  <3

 Love this teddy bear. <3


This one is by far is my favorite.
I colored this one to resemble my new kitty. <3

 I colored this one to resemble my daughter's dog. <3


I hope you enjoyed these cards & tutorial!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button