Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

"Tis the Season" Card Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & I hope you are enjoying your Friday evening!
Welcome to Part One in my Holiday 2017 series!
This series is my fave next to Halloween.
I thought I would kick off this series
with a cute card perfect for Holidays.
The best part is it features an original image
I drew.
You can check out the video below...

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics:


I like the way this card & image turned out.
I let my 9 year old name this image.


Say Hello to "Carol the Elf"!
Isn't she adorable?!
From her cute lil face to her cute lil outfit,
this lil elf can't be beat.

You can find a full list of supplies & colors used 
in the Description Box below the video.


I hope you enjoyed this card & tutorial!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great evening!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button