Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Stamp Anniething's May Release: Day One: Annie-Graduation!





Hi and Welcome to Day #1 of
Stamp Anniething's May Release!
It's time to celebrate and we have some occasions covered for you!
Let's start with Graduation!



Meet Annie!

Annie will be available in the store on Friday along with the other 2
stamps we show you this week!!


Here's the pic of the card I created with this image:


This stamp came at  the perfect time for me
because my oldest daughter will be graduating from high school next month.
So I customized this image to look like my daughter
using the colors from her school to create this card.

Colors used:
Copics- E11, E13, R12,  B12, B18
Concept markers- WG3, WG5, WG6, CG1, Colorless Blender

Supplies used:
White card base- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Black card layer- 4" x 5 1/4"
Gold embossing powder
VersaMark ink
Gold gel pen
Gelly Roll White gel pen
Studio G mini stamp set
Mod Podge Dimensional Magic


I hope you enjoyed our May Release!
Please stop in tomorrow for Day #2!

Thanks for stopping by and have
a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button