Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

"Collect Beautiful Moments" tag featuring LBS "Star Fairy"!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! For today's post, I have a tag I created for the LBBS blog! My project features one of he newest releases for this month, "Star Fairy".
Here's the pic for you to check out:


I used a standard 2 5/8" x 5 1/4" manila tag and colored the surface using the Dylusions "After Midnight"  spray ink.
I then softened the look by spraying some Dylusions white ink over the top.
I stamped a few stars in VersaMark ink and heat set it using my Recollections white embossing powder.
Next I moved on to coloring the image with my alcohol markers.
Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
-Skin- E00, E13, RV52
-Hair- C04, C06, C08
-Dress- V20, V25, B00, B18
-Wings- Y00, Y15, RV52, RV55


I fussy cut the image out and used pop dots to adhere her to the tag. 
I used my Diamond Stickles to add sparkle to her outfit and wings.
Now it was time to add the embellishments.

I added torn pieces of pink tulle to add some texture to the tag.
I punched a few gold stars and scattered them around.
Lastly I used a Tim Holtz rub on transfer to create my sentiment:
"Collect beautiful moments, make it count, see possibility everywhere, and own your dreams".

A purple silk ribbon from MayArts tied at the top finishes this tag off.

And ta-da! Tag complete!


 I hope you enjoyed this project for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button