Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Distress Oxides + Stencil= A Quick & Easy Valentine's Day card!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & welcome to my blog!
I hope your Tuesday is off to a good start!
Today's post features a Valentine's Day card I made
using a stencil & Distress Oxides.
It's funny that I have more Distress Oxides than Distress Inks.
At first I wasn't really sold on this product till
I tried it out for myself.
I'm pleased with how easy they are to blend
plus the amount of coverage you get.
I have made a list of the colors I need to get
the next time I'm in Hobby Lobby.

Now I never tried the Oxide ink with a stencil
so this card is the first one I did.
Click on the video below for all the details>>>

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Check out these close up pics:

 I kept the card design simple.
I love how striking the background is.

 This is a great card to mass produce.
I used "Picked Raspberry" & "Candied Apple"
but you can switch up the colors.

 I used my Gelly Roll gel pen in White
to mimic the look of the background on the wood veneer hearts.


I hope you enjoyed this card & tutorial!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button