Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Fall Makeover feat. Julie Nutting's "Megan" stamp!

Hey everyone it's Elina here!
I hope you are having a wonderful Friday evening!
Today's post features the Julie Nutting
"Megan"stamp. 
I thought it would be cool to create a cute outfit for Fall.
Now anytime I decide to alter an image's outfit
I first stamp the image on scrap paper.
Then I draw how I want the outfit to look 
on top of the stamped image.
Next I refine the look of outline and cut it out.

From there I trace out the basic shape on the white card
or patterned paper.
I draw in any fine details I want to add, add color
and/or shading.
Lastly I stamp the image on white card & add the new outfit.
And voila! A new outfit for your image that fits matches up
perfectly.

You can check out the video below...

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel 
if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics:


I am pleased with how this outfit turned out.

Check out the Before/After pic:


I hope you enjoyed this project & video!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button