Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

Halloween 2017: "Wicked Halloween" Tutorial feat. Stamp Anniething!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Friday to all!
Welcome to Part Eight in my Halloween 2017 card series!
Today's post features the "Melanie- You're Sassy" stamp set from
Stamp Anniething.
If you follow my blog, you know that the 
Wizard of Oz is one of all time fave movies.
So I thought it would be cool to create 
a card featuring the"Wicked Witch of the West".
I will admit she terrified me as a child but now
 I've grown to appreciate her complex character.

You can check out how I transformed the 
image by clicking the video below:

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE"to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are some close up pics:


I love how this card turned out!
The "Flying Monkey" plushie is so cute.


The background turned out cool too.
I had to give the new Distress Oxide inks a try.
I've seen loads of videos using this ink but
I was surprised by how well it covered the paper.
It only took a couple of passes with the blending tool 
to achieve this look.

It also blends well with the regular Distress Inks.
I will be purchasing a few more of these Oxide inks!


I hope you enjoyed this card & video!
Stay tuned for the Finale of my Halloween 2017 series 
coming on Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button