Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Halloween 2017: "Wicked Halloween" Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy Tuesday to all!
Welcome to Part Five in my Halloween 2017 card series!
Today's post features an original image by me:
"Wednesday Addams".
I had fun creating last week's Addams Family tutorial
& thought it would be cool to create a card with Wednesday.

You can check out the tutorial below:
Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are some close up pics:


I think the card turned out pretty cool.


I love the "disinterested' look she has on her face.
And the skeleton with his monocle is so cool.


I hope you enjoyed this card & video!
Stay tuned for Part Six in my series coming up on Friday!

Thanks for watching & have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button