Pages

Friday, October 13, 2017

Halloween 2017: "Creepy & Spooky" Tutorial feat. Stamp AnnieThing!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy Friday to all!
Welcome to Part Four of my Halloween 2017 card series!
Today's post features a card I created using the "Tommy- Way to Go"
stamp from Stamp AnnieThing.
Now I gave him a makeover for Halloween, nothing scary, 
but I transform him into an iconic TV & Movie character.

You can check out the video below to find out...

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics :

 I love how this image and card turned out!

I only had to draw the mustache and brows to 
change up the image.

I hope you enjoyed this card & video!
Stay tuned for Part Five of my Halloween 2017 series!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button