Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

"Bronies are Cool" Card & Video Tutorial feat. Stamp Anniething's "Dean" stamp!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy T.G.I.F to you all!
I hope your Friday is off o a good start!
For today's post I have a card I created inspired by "My Little Pony".
As you know, I love altering stamped images to give a new look.
If you read my previous post and/or video "Summertime means Unicorns"
you saw how I created a "unicorn" costume for the "Melanie" stamp from Stamp Anniething.
So going off of that idea, I decided to alter the "Dean" stamp from Stamp Anniething & give a custom hoodie inspired by "My Little Pony".

My daughters were huge fans of the show & I remember
my oldest telling me that the show had a huge cult following among guys.
They even have a name for these fans, "Brony".
I thought that was cool and she showed me the licensed merchandise geared to them.
So when we came across a hoodie based on "Rainbow Dash" that's when inspiration struck.
First I had figure out how to create the hoodie on the existing image.
So going back to my "unicorn" costume, I stamped the image &
drew the hoodie on top to create a template.

You can check out the process video below:


Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics:

Doesn't he look adorable?!


I love how this image turned out.
I hope to be able to film how I create the templates 
so make sure to stay tuned for that.

I added stitching details to the card, hoodie and jeans.
I also "distressed" the jeans a bit with my Gelly Roll White gel pen.
I think this is a fun card to make .

You can find a full list of supplies & colors used
down in the Description Box below the video.



I hope you enjoyed this card & video!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button