Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

"Summertime means Unicorns": card & video tutorial feat. Stamp Anniething's stamp!

Hey everyone, it's Elina here and happy Tuesday to all!
I hope your day is off to a good start!
For today's post, I have a card to share featuring the
"Melanie-You're so Sassy" stamp set from
Stamp Anniething.
I have used this stamp before on a few cards and videos.
But I decided to tweak this image just a little.

Now if you follow my blog, you know that
I'm known for altering images from time to time.
So I decided to create a custom suit for this image.
It was more just playing around to see how it would look.
When I got down to the final look I knew I was on to something.

And luckily I was able to film the process.
You can check it out below, just click the video!



Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel, if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics for you to check out:




Isn't she adorable?!
I love how this costume turned out and 
I have a few more ideas I want to try out.
So stay tuned for more transformations!
You can find a full list of the supplies and colors
used down in the Description Box below the video.



I hope you enjoyed this card and video!
I'll have a new video and card to share on Friday!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button