Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

"Relax & Enjoy" card & video feat. Two Paper Divas stamp!

Hey everyone, it's Elina here ad happy T.G.I.F to you all!
I hope your Friday is off  to a great start!
For today's post I have created a summer card using the "Life's better in Flip Flops"
stamp set from Two Paper Divas.
Unfortunately the Two Paper Divas closed their shop a few months back
so this stamp set is no longer available for purchase.

I was fortunate enough to be a member of their Design Team
so I have a few of their stamps.
I was reorganizing my stamps when I came across this set being featured today.
I thought it would make a great summer themed card.
Luckily I was able to film the card making process
and you can check out the full tutorial below:

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel,
if you haven't already.
So you won't miss out on all the latest tutorials.

Here are a few close up pics for you to check out:



The card design is simple but makes an impact.
I matched the color of the flip flops to the patterned papers.

Here's a list of the colors I used:
Copics- RV14, E11, E13
Art Alternatives- R3, E2, BG3, BG11, B7, B2
Prismacolor- Periwinkle

And here's a final look at the completed card.


I hope you enjoyed this card & video.
You can find a full list of the supplies used in the 
Description Box below the video.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button