Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

"Frame It" challenge w/ a Twist: featuring Stamp Anniething's "Dean" stamp!!

Hey everyone it's Elina here! Today is my day over at the Stamp Anniething blog! I am sharing a card I created for the Theme Week challenge. 
The theme is "Frame It" and you have until March 3rd to play along. 
Now for my card I took the theme and added my own twist. 
Instead of adding a frame, I created a magazine cover featuring the "Dean -You are so Cool" stamp. I also gave him a five o'clock shadow to make him look older. 
With his hip clothes and coiffed hair, he is ready for his close up!
 Here are the pics for you to check out:




Colors used:
Copics- E11, E13, R12, B00, E74, E15
Prismacolors- Leaf Green, Light Olive Green, Muted Turquoise, Lagoon, Warm Grey 30%, Colorless Blender, Warm Black
Spectrum Noir- DR1

Supplies used:
Light Grey card stock base- 5 1/4" x 5 3/4"
Dark blue card stock panel- 4 1/2" x 5"
Faber Castell  PITT fine Top Black pen
Dear Lizzy Mini Sentiment stamp
 Gelly Roll white gel pen

I hope you liked this card!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button