Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

"Valentine Sweetie": Stamp Anniething's Theme Week Challenge!!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy 'Hump" to you all! Today is my day to share my Theme Week card for the Stamp Anniething blog! The theme this month is "Hearts"which is fitting with Valentine's Day a few weeks away.

 

Here are the pics of my card using the "Audrina- Make a Splash" stamp.
I went in a different direction for  this card, given that the image I used is a mermaid.
 So I added underwater hearts using my Distress Inks in "Broken China", "Faded Jeans" and a water brush.



Colors used:
Skin- E00, R12, R55
Hair- E74, E18, 195BR
Tail & Accessories- Avocado, Leaf Green, R3, RV14
Products used:
-Enamel Accents in Pink Bubblegum
-Glossy Accents
-Studio G stamp sets

 
I had fun creating this unique take on the theme.
Make sure to head over to the Stamp Anniething's Facebook group to play along!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great`day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button