Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Stamp Anniething January Release feat. "Violet"!!

Hi and welcome to Day #2 Stamp Anniething's January Release!
We are starting off the new year with a whole slew of adorable new image stamps for your collection!
Meet Violet
 
 
Violet is quite crafty and loves to paint and create things!
Violet will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you this week!!
 
Here is the card I created with this lil cutie:

 

The card measures 5" x 5" and I used a sheet of dark blue card for the base.
I used white card and a patterned card for my card layers.
For the image I used my alcohol markers to color her. 
I drew in the easel, heart and paint splatters to decorate the card front.
I used the sentiment from the stamp set cutting it apart to stamp the "For You" portion on the heart.

And ta-da! Card complete!


 I hope you enjoyed the card I created and I hope you enjoyed our January release!
All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!
Make sure to come on Friday to see the final release for this month!
Thanks or stopping by!
Have a great day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button