Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

"Make A Splash" card: Stamp Anniething DT Project!!

Hey everyone, happy "Hump" day to you all! For today's post, I am happy to share a card  I created as part of the Stamp Anniething DT. The card features the lovely, "Audrina- Make a Splash" stamp set. This lil mermaid is so cute and I couldn't help but to color her three different ways, featuring them all on my card. Here's the link if you would like to purchase this lil cutie for yourself>>> http://stampanniething.com/.

Here are the pics for you to check out:


The card base is 4" x 9 1/4" using a sheet of white card stock for the base.
I added a strip of black card that I cut at 3 3/4" x 9" as my card layer.

Here's a rundown of the colors I used for the first mermaid:
Skin- E00, R12, RV63
Hair- Cream, Yellow Ochre, E13
Top & Fin- R3, Avocado, Leaf Green 


Skin- E13, E15, RV63
Hair, E74, E18, Warm Black
Top & Tail-  V25, Avocado, Leaf Green


Skin- E11, E13 RV63
Hair- E11, E13, E15
Top & Tail- B12, Avocado, Leaf Green

I added rocks for each of the mermaids to sit on and colored in the sky and water.
I cut each of the image panels into 2 3/4" x 3 1/4" sections.
I backed them on pieces of patterned paper from ColorBok and adhered hem to the card base.
As a final finishing touch, I added small flowers to the rocks.

And voila! Card complete!

 
I hope you enjoyed this card for today! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button