Pages

Friday, January 20, 2017

First video of 2017: "Queen of Hearts" Coloring tutorial ffeat. Scrap N Dipity image!

Hey everyone, happy Friday to you all! For today's post I have a new coloring tutorial up on my channel. I take the "Queen Of Hearts" digi from the Scrap N Dipity shop and alter it. Drawing inspiration from both the animated and Tim Burton "Queen Of Hearts" to give a unique look. I also draw her in her beloved pet the Jabberwocky. Next I work on coloring the images to bring them to life.
To watch the coloring process, just click the video link below:


If you enjoyed this video, please make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" for more videos every Tuesday &  Friday! 

Here's another pic for you to check out:


I plan to turn this image into a Valentine's day card for my daughter who loves "Alice in Wonderland".

I hope you enjoyed this video for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button