Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

"Thanks" Shaker Card & Tutorial feat. Little Blue Button Stamps!!

Hey everyone, happy Tuesday to all! I hope your afternoon is going good! For today's post, I have a new card & tutorial to share. The card I made features the"Season of Love" digital image from the LBBS shop and create a unique background for Fall. There is a step by step tutorial to show  you how I created it, just click the video link below.

If you enjoyed the video, please make sure to SUBSCRIBE for more tutorials!

Here are some close up pics for you to check out:


Card measurements:
Craft card base- 5 1/2" x 7 1/2"
Shaker portion- 5" x 7"
Image panel- 4" x 6" 


Colors used:
Skin-E00, E11, E13, R12
Hair- E13, E15, E29
Clothes- Chameleon pen BL4, Prismacolors Avocado, Leaf Green, Warm Greys PM-99, PM-101
Bird, Bird House, Pumpkin, Tree- E74, Prismacolors in Warm Grey, Warm Black, R14, R27

At first I was going to just stop here and create a card but I decided to turn it into a shaker.
Unfortunately I didn't film this part but I created a standard shaker using patterned paper for the frame, acetate and fun foam.
For the shaker elements I used punched leaves and gold sequins.
The look I was after was to create a scene where the leaves are falling on the image.
In the end I was able to achieve the look I was going for.

And voila! Card complete!


I hope you enjoyed this card and tutorial!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button