Pages

Friday, November 25, 2016

Holiday Card Series: Day One: One Layer Card & Tutorial!

Hey everyone, happy Friday! Today marks the first day in my new Card Series on my channel. I will be focusing on Holiday cards, tags and more from now until my birthday on December 12th. So I will be posting a new tutorial starting Monday through Friday. So make sure to check out my channel to see my take on the Holidays. I am also looking to gain my first 100 subscribers to my channel by my birthday as well, so if you haven't already please "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel. The first project I made for this new series is a simple, one layer card that you can mass produce for your holiday card list.
Here's the full tutorial for you to check out:



                                         Here are a few close up pics for you to check out:


Card base is a standard A2 size (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").
 Stamp set used: Inkadinkado  "O Holy Night"
Ink Pads used: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, VersaMark
Markers used:
Copics- E00, E11, E13, R12, V20, V25, B00, B12
Prismacolors- Yellow Ochre, Cream
Chameleon pens- BL2, BG3
Gold gel pen & Wink of Stella glitter brush pen


And voila! Card complete! 


I hope you enjoyed this card and tutorial for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button