Pages

Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Holidays Card feat. Little Blue Button Stamps!!

Hey everyone, happy T.G.I.F to  you all! I hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving with your loved ones! I know that today officially marks the "Black Friday" shopping spree, which nowadays doesn't carry the same meaning as before with most stores opening their doors yesterday. So with that said I wanted to share a great "Black Friday" sale going on at the Little Blue Button Stamps shop. If you're a fan of Olga's images and can't seem to get enough, she is having a sale on a few of her images plus we are also gearing up for a "Birthday" themed Blog Hop as well. Here's the link to the LBBS shop so you can check out the sale she has going on plus there is a Discount Code for you to use at checkout: release40. This code is good for 40% off your purchase and is valid today only It's a great time to stock up on Olga's adorable images for your holiday cards and projects, so take advantage of her special offer as a Thank You.

Now I'll move to today's card featuring one of her newest releases, "Spike" 
Here are the pics of the card for you to check out:


The card measures 4 1/2" x 5 7/8" and uses a sheet of white card as the base.
The blue patterned card layer measures 4 1/8" x 5 1/2" and the purple secondary layer measures 3 3/4" x 5 1/8".
The completed image panel measures 3 1/2" x 4 7/8".

I decided to draw in a scene for this girl and her dog to star in by drawing a store front backdrop and a post office box.
I also drew and cut out a scarf to go around her neck plus a letter addressed to Santa.
I used my alcohol markers to color everything in and here's a rundown of the colors I used.

Girl- E00, E11, E13, E74, E18
Outfit- V20, V25, Warm Grey 30%, Warm Black, Colorless Blender
Dog- E13, E15, E18, Warm Grey 10%, Warm Grey 30%,Warm Black
Store Front & Post Office box- E74, Warm Black, Muted Turquoise, Lagoon

After I had the image colored in, I assembled my card, added my sentiment and some sparkle using my Wink of Stella Glitter brush pen.

And ta-da! Card complete! :)


I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button