Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2016

"Happy Fall" card feat. Sami's Stamps!!

Hey everyone and a happy Sunday to all! I hope your day is off to a good start! For today's post I have a card I made for the latest challenge over at the Glitter N Sparkle blog! The theme for this  week is "Fall/Autumn, so make sure to head over to the Glitter N Sparkle blog to play along.
 The card I'm showcasing today features an adorable image from Sami's Stamps, "Acorn Hat".
This fox image with his lil hat is super cute and lots of fun to color in!
          If you would like to see more Fall cards. click the video link to head over to my channel.
                               You can see my playlist, "Fall/Autumn 2016" cards I made.


Here's the pic for you to check out:


The card measures 5" x 5 1/2" using a sheet of  brown card stock as the base.
I added stitch lines around the edges using my Gelly Roll white gel pen.
For the image I colored him using my alcohol markers and here's a list of the colors I used.
-Fox- E13, E99, E29
-Acorn & Hat- E99, E29, Y00, CG22
-Sky- B00, B12
-Ground- G46, G28, CG22
-Leaves- E99, E29, Y15, E13


Once I had the image colored it, I trimmed it down to 4 1/8" x 4 1/8".
I used a couple of stamp sets from the Two Paper Divas " Fall Leaves" & "Twig & Berries" to stamp the leaves and greenery to complete my scene.
I inked up the images using old ink pads from Stampin Up in "Old Olive", "Only Orange" and "So Saffron".
Next I backed it on a piece of patterned paper measuring 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" and adhered it to the card base using my tape runner.
Lastly I stamped the sentiment "Happy Fall" combining the "Happy Everything" stamp set form the Two Paper Divas with "Fall" from an Inkadinkado set.
I also added some sparkle using my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush pen.

                                                            And ta-da!! Card complete!


                                                  I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
                                           Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button