Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2016

"Ghouls Night Out" Halloween Card & Tutorial!

Hey everyone! For today's post I have a card I made for Halloween using an image from The Greeting Farm. I used the "Dressy Ebony" digi and turned her into a Frankenstein, Werewolf and a Vampire. I had fun turning this cutie into monsters perfect for Halloween. And if you would like to see how I transformed her; the link to the full tutorial will be listed down below. Make sure to check it out and let me know which of the three was your favorite!



So after I was done filming, I thought I would make a card starring these adorable ghoulish girlies.
                                            Here's the pic of the card for you to check out:


 The card measures 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" using a sheet if navy blue card stock as the base.
For the card layer, I used a sheet of patterned paper from The Paper Studio, "Ninth Street" paper pad from Hobby Lobby.
Next I cut a sheet of white card stock to 4'"x 6", inked it using my "Faded Jeans" and spritzing the card with water to create this background.
I stamped the spooky fence backdrop using my StazOn ink and my Martha Stewart Halloween Fence stamp.
I then backed it on a sheet of patterned paper and adhered it to the card base using my tape runner.

For the images I fussy cut them out and adhered them on them on the card.
Here's a list of colors I used to but to see how I transformed them check out the video link above.
-Frankenstein- G40, G43, G46, RV000, RV63, RV66, RV69, CG01, CG02, CG03, CG04, CG06
-Werewolf- E13, E15, E18, E74, E29, B00, B12, B18, B29
-Vampire- RV000, RV52, R14, R17, R27, RV69, CG01, CG02, CG03, CG06, Colorless Blender


I drew a couple of pails for my ghouls, colored them in, fussy cut them out and adhered it to the background.
I used my white gel pen to write the sentiment, "Ghouls Night Out" along the top.
Lastly, I added a few iridescent sequins for some sparkle. 

And voila! Card complete!


I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button