Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Fairy Journal Card: Glitter N Sparkle DT Project!!

Hey everyone! For today's post I have a card I made for the latest challenge over at the Glitter N Sparkle blog! This week's theme is "Anything Goes", so make sure to head over to the Glitter N Sparkle blog to play along. There are some great prizes for you to win from our sponsors.
The card I'm featuring showcases a beautiful image from Sara Burrier-Crafts & Me entitled "Dear Diary.
I created a shaped card using the image and I colored her in using my alcohol markers.
I used patterned paper from a ColorBok "Rhapsody" paper pad for the sky.
A few pink sequins and my Gelly Roll white gel pen bring this image and card to life.
                                                   Here are the pics for you to check out:

                             The card measures 5" x 7" and here's a rundown of the colors I used:
                                                         -Fairy- E00, E95, E13, E15, E18
                                              -Clothes- RV63, RV66, RV69, CG4, CG7, CG3
                                              -Mushrooms- R14, R17, R27, RV69, CG1, E70
                                                                       -Grass- G94, G99
                                                             -Birds- E97, E99, E29, E13

I added sparkle to my fairy's outfit and the mushrooms using my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush pen.

                                                             And voila! Card complete!


                                                  I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
                                          Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button