I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could recreate that undead look using my Copics.
So I decided to use the "Unless" digi from Aurora Wings as my victim. With a reference photo to guide me and my Copics, I set to work on transforming this image into a zombie.
Fortunately, I had the opportunity to film the transformation, so make sure to click the video link below so you can see how I achieved this look.
I plan to use this image to create a custom decor piece to decorate my mantel for Halloween.
So I hope to bring you that post soon but for now here's the pic for you to check out:
I know what you are probably thinking, creepy, ghoulish, unnerving?!
I know but this was a fun transformation to do.
Just by penciling in the details, outlining it with my fine tip marker and using different combinations of my Copics and I was able to achieve a makeover perfect for Halloween.
Make sure to check out the video above to see the full tutorial.
Here is a list of the colors I used for this zombie:
Skin- E00, Y00, E11, E13, E15, E18, E74, RV69, B00, B12
Hair- E18, E74, E29
Dresses- B00, B12, CG02, Y00, E00
Bloody bits- RV63, R17, R27, RV69
I think I achieved that zombie look I was after.
Let me know what you think about this transformation, I would love to hear your feedback on this.
I hope you enjoyed this creepy project for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!