Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

Hello Card featuring Lemon Shortbread Digi!!

Hey everyone, happy Labor Day to all! I hope your day is off to a fabulous start! Today on the blog, I am featuring a card I made for the latest challenge over at the Glitter N Sparkle blog. The theme for this week's challenge is: "Clean and Simple". So make sure to head over to the Glitter N Sparkle blog for all the details plus a list of this week's sponsors.
My card today features a beautiful digi from Lemon Shortbread entitled "Kimono Sakura Girl".
                                                     Here's the pic for you to check out: 



                The card measures 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" and uses a sheet of white card stock as the base.
 I printed the image on a separate piece of white card stock and used my alcohol markers to color her in.
                                                     Here's the rundown of the colors I used:
                                                          -Skin- C01, Colorless Blender
                                                                -Hair- C04, C06, C08
-Kimono- RV000, RV52, RV63, G94, G99, Gold Gel pen, Sakura White Gel pen, C02, Colorless Blender

           I colored in a few cherry blossom petals using my RV000 and RV63 Copic markers.
With all the coloring done, I trimmed the image panel down to 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" and added an 1/8" gold border to frame it.

Next I attached it to  the card base and wrote the "Konichiwa" sentiment using my 100 Black Copic marker.

                                                            And voila! Card complete!


                                                 I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
                                           Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button