Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hanging at the Beach featuring "Rose": Jiggery Makery Design Team Project!!

Hey everyone, happy Tuesday to  you all! I'm back once again with a card I created for the Jiggery Makery blog!
                                                  Here's a pic of the card for you to check out:
The card measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2," and uses a sheet of craft card stock as the base. For my card layer, I used a patterned paper from a KaiserCraft 6 1/2" paper pad that I trimmed to 5 1/4" x 5 1//4."
 Next, I adhered a piece of white card stock that I trimmed down to 5" x 5" onto the patterned paper using my tape runner.With the card base complete, I printed out the image and colored her using my alcohol markers.

Here's a rundown of the colors I used:

-Skin- E00, E11, R20
-Hair- E97, E99, E29
-Swimsuit- G94, G99
Next, I fussy cut the image out and adhered her to the patterned paper from KaiserCraft.
 For the sentiment, "Let's Hang Out!," I used my VersaMark Ink to stamp it and embossed it using white embossing powder from Recollections.
As a finishing touch, I added a few shells from my stash and some jute twine tied in a bow.

 I hope you enjoyed this card for today!
Don't forget to visit the Jiggery Makery Etsy shop to purchase this image.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your evening! :)


Post edited by: Shyann Martinez


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button