Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Quick & Easy Treat Bags featuring LBBS Stamps!!

Hey everyone, happy Thursday to you all!! I hope your day is off to a great start! For today's post, I have a set of treat bags I made using the newest image to be released from the Little Blue Button Stamps shop. To check out all the new releases for this month, please head over to the LBBS shop.
                                         Here's the pic of the treat bags for you to check out:

The treat bags I picked up at my local Hobby Lobby store, they come in a set of 16 and in a variety of colors.
I used a 12" x 12" Easter patterned paper to decorate the front of the bag.
I cut apart the borders and text and added them along the top and bottom.
Next, I fussy cut a few of the eggs from the paper and adhered them on top of the plaid border.
I kept the design pretty much the same for both bags; just changing up the eggs along the bottom.



                             For the image I used the new "Easter Fox" digi from the LBBS shop.
             I colored him in using my alcohol markers, and here's a rundown of  the colors I used:
                                                              -Fox- E97, E99, E29
                  -Bunny Hat & Eggs- C0, C04, RV63, RV55, G40, G43, B12, B14, Y13, Y15 

                        

                             I added some sparkle to the eggs using my Wink of Stella pen.
   I then fussy cut the image out and adhered it to a scalloped oval I cut from my Cricut Explore.
                                     I colored the oval in using my B14 Copic marker.

To finish the treat bags off, I added dash lines and dots to the oval, punched four holes (two per bag)                                   and threaded some brown jute cording that I tied in a bow.

                                                      And voila!! Treat Bags complete!!


                                              I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
                                  My blog has gone through a bit of change this week.
               This September my blog will turn 3 and I thought she was due for an upgrade.
So feel free to take a few moments to have a look around and leave me a comment to let me know                                                               what you think so far.
There are still a few things I would like to add, but I'm happy to say that I now have a blog button!!
              So feel free to check the side bar, copy the link and display it on your blog.
                                  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!! :)








Post edited by: Shyann Martinez








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button