Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

"My Thanks" Card featuring "Pamela": Jiggery Makery DT Project!

Hey everyone!! For today's post, I have a card I created for the Jiggery Makery blog!! I used the fabulous "Pamela" digi from the Jiggery Makery shop to make this card.
                                                     
                                                       Here's the pic for you to check out:



                     The card measures 4 3/4" x 6 1/4," and uses a sheet of craft card stock for the base.
              I cut a piece of beige card stock at 3/4" x 6 1/4" and used an EK Success border punch to add a            decorative border. I then inked the edges using my "Chocolate Chip" ink pad from Stampin Up and                                                                 adhered it to the card base.

                                      For the image, I used my alcohol markers to color her in.
                                                 
                                                       Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
                                                              -Skin- FS9, Beige, R30
                                                              -Hair- E70, E29, E79
                                                        -Dress & Shoes- G40, G43, G46




                          I used an oval stencil to trace the shape onto the image and fussy cut it out.
                         Then, I layered the image panel on a sheet of patterned paper cut 1/4' bigger.
                        Next, I layered it again on another oval, 1/4" bigger, cut out of white card stock.
        Using the Chocolate Chip ink, I inked the edges, added pop dots and adhered the panel to the card                                                                                     base.




                        To finish the card off, I added some flowers from Recollections and Prima.
                        Lastly, I stamped the "My Thanks" sentiment from an Avery Elle stamp set.



                                                           And voila!! Card complete!!



                                                   I hope you enjoyed this card for today!!
                              Thanks for stopping by; enjoy the rest of your day and as always, peace!! :)




                                                            Post edited by: Shyann Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button