Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Thinking of You Card plus A New DT!!

Hey everyone, happy Sunday to all!! I hope you are having a very relaxed day! I have some exciting news to share with you all! I am the newest member of the Glitter N Sparkle Design Team! I'm so happy to be working with these talented ladies and the card I'm featuring today is part of their "Anything Goes" challenge.
There are some great sponsors lined up for this challenge:
So make sure to click on the highlighted "Glitter N Sparkle" to play along.

Here's the card I created using one of the images from Polkadoodles: Eden Cherry Blossom:


                          I used a sheet of black card stock as my card base, and it measures 5 1/2" x 6 1/2".
First, I added some dash lines using my white Sakura Gelly Roll Pen.
I then set it aside to begin working on the image.

For the image, I used my alcohol markers to color her in and here's a list of the colors i used:
-Skin- FS5, Dusky Pink, R20
-Hair- E70, E74, E79
-Flowers- V20, V22, RV52, RV55, Y00, Y18, B12, B14
-Background- B12, B14, 0, G40, G43, G94



After I had the image colored in, I trimmed the panel to 4" x 5 1/4".
I layered it on a piece of white card stock cut an 1/8" bigger and then layered it on a piece of pink card stock cut at an 1/8" larger.
I used my Recollections Black water color marker to ink the edges on the image and white card stock layer.
To attach it to the card base I used foam dots.
Then I used a Stardust Gelly Roll pen to add some sparkle to the background and Wink Of Stella on the flowers.


Next, I added some Recollections flowers and the sentiment along the bottom.
To dress up the card base a bit, I adhered some pink circles and doilies that I had in my stash.

And voila!! Card complete!!




I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by and spending your Sunday with me!
Enjoy the rest of your day, and as always, peace!! :)






Post edited by: Shyann Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button