Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Quick and Easy Miss You Card using Dear Lizzy Paper Pack!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy Tuesday to all!! I'm back with another great Card Sketch challenge for the Feeling Sketchy blog!
                                                     Here's the pic for Card Sketch #128:

                                         

                                 Our sponsor for this challenge is the awesome; DeeDee's Digis.
                                 They are offering a great prize pack for the winner of this challenge.
                                 So make sure to head over to the Feeling Sketchy Blog to play along and check                                    out all the wonderful cards created by the DT members.


                                    Here's the pic of the card I created based on this sketch:


The card measures 4 1/2" x 5 1/2".
All of the papers used for this card came from the American Crafts, Dear Lizzy "5th and Frolic," 12" x 12" paper pad.
                               I used a sheet of teal patterned paper from the pad as my card base.
For the main image panel, I chose this neutral polka dot paper, trimming it down to 4 1/2" x 5 1/4".
I added a teal strip along the bottom and inked the edges in Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin Up.
Instead of adding ribbon as per the sketch, I wrapped some gold thread around the front of the card.

Next, I fussy cut these Polaroid frames, and stamped the sentiment "You're Never More Than a Thought Away," hearts, and dash lines.
I then inked the edges and adhered them down using my tape runner.
I also fussy cut this house from one of the patterned papers and colored it in using alcohol markers.
I used foam tape to adhere it to the front.


To finish the card off, I added a few gold sequins.

And voila!! Card complete!!


I hope you enjoyed this card for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button