Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

"Percy and Lilly" Gift Tag!!

Hey Everyone!! It's Elina here with a Design Team project for the Jiggery Makery blog.
For today's post, I created a quick and easy gift tag using the adorable "Percy and Lilly" digi.
There are 3 images to choose from but for this tag I used the "Special Kiss" image.
These penguins are so cute and perfect for your holiday or winter themed projects.
Make sure to head over to the Etsy store  if you would like to purchase the image featured today.
                                         With that said, here's the pic for you to check out :


I printed this adorable couple on white card stock and colored them in using my alcohol markers.
Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
- Penguins- C03, C05, C07, YR04, Cinnamon 
-Hats & Scarf- RV19, E18, YG03, Forest Green

 
 
After I colored the penguins, I used my large circle die from a Darice Nesting Circles set I purchased and traced it on the image.
Next, I used a fine tip black marker and my B00 marker to create the background.
I stamped snowflakes in VersaMark ink and embossed them to complete the look.
 
To create a frame around the image, I die cut the large and medium circle dies out of some patterned paper.
I cut a few, stacked them together, and adhered them to the image.
With my large hole punch, I punched a hole along the top and threaded some green Baker's twine through it.
 
And voila!! Gift Tag complete!!
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your Labor Day and peace!! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Post edited by: Shyann Martinez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button