Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Quick and Easy Shaker Tags!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy Saturday to you all!! I hope you are enjoying your weekend thus far. For today's post, I have a few shaker tags I made using the "Silhouette Circles" stamp set from The Two Paper Divas.
This stamp set was part of the new release for August, and if you missed the sets that were released head over to the Two Paper Divas blog to check them out.
                                                     
                                                        Here's the pic for you to check out:




In this project, I used a set of scalloped tags I purchased at my local dollar store.
I stamped the "Silhouette Circles" on white card stock using Stampabilities Pigment Inks; in "Light Green", "Baby Blue", Royal Blue" and "Lime Green".









I die cut the circles using my Cuttlebug and Darice Nesting Circles die set.

Next, I adhered the circles to the tags using my tape runner.
I die cut a few circle frames from a DCWV Violet Stack paper pad  and acetate to create my shaker elements.
I added sequins to each of the circles and used two thicknesses of foam tape to attach it all together.

I then added a few details using a white gel pen to finish up the tags.

                                                       And ta-da!! Tags complete!!





I hope you enjoyed this project for today! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and peace!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button