Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

"Just Heard the Buzzzz" Quick and Easy Card!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy T.G.I.F to you all!! I hope your Friday is off to a good start! I'm back with a Design Team project for the Two Paper Divas blog. I created a quick and easy card featuring the latest stamp set to be released for this month, "Bee Happy".
Here's the pic for you to check out:



The card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".
The card layer is a sheet of white card stock cut down to 3 3/4 x 5".
I used a Paper Studio embossing folder to create this fun border around the edges.
I added yellow ribbon to the card layer
I stamped the beehive and bees on a sheet of yellow patterned paper from a Recollections "Garden Florals" pack.
I used my C02 marker to add some shading to the stamped images, cut them out and arranged them on the card layer.
I used pop dots to adhere it to the card base.



For the sentiment, I stamped "Just Heard the Buzzz!" using Staz On ink on a 1/2" strip of white card stock.
I layered it on a 1" strip of yellow patterned paper, notched the ends and adhered it to the card.
To finish the card off, I added some black stitching lines to the banner, card base and bees.
Lastly, I added Glossy Accents to the bees wings.

And ta-da!! Card complete!!



I hope you enjoyed this project for today!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)

Please make sure to visit the Two Paper Divas store, if you would like to purchase the stamp set featured in today's project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button