Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

A Cheeky Treat Bag!! :)

Hey Everyone! It's Elina here with another Design Team project for the Jiggery Makery blog.
 I created a treat bag featuring the lovely "Bunny" digi, which can be purchased from the  Jiggery Makery etsy store.
                                                     Here's the pic for you to check out:


                                 For this treat bag, I used a 5 x 10" brown paper lunch bag.
                                 I cut an 1" off the top of the bag to shorten it.
                                A curly label stencil was used to cut a window so you can see the treats inside.
                                 I then covered the bag using some Heidi Swapp "Serendipity" card stock.
                                To create a decorative border along the top, I used a Fiskars "Threading                                              Water" punch.
                                 I inked the edges of the bag with a Going Grey inkpad from Stampin Up and                                      then set it aside to begin work on the image.

                                 I printed the image on white card stock and used my alcohol markers to color her                                  in.
                                                      Here's a rundown of the colors I used:
                                                     -Skin- Blush, Dusky Pink, CR3
                                                     -Hair- Tan, Burnt Sienna, Cinnamon
                                         -Stockings, Bunny Ears, Tail and Shoes- C01, C02, C03, CR3, Dusky                                                                                                                   Pink
                                                     -Chick- Sunset Orange, Yellow Blaze



                                                I paper pieced the outfit, ribbon, and eggs using some pink polka dot                                                     paper from a Recollections Bold Basics pack.
                              To add shading I used my C02 marker and fussy cut the image out.
                                                I added Glossy Accents to the eggs, ears and ribbon.
I went around the edges of the image with a fine tip brown marker and adhered it to the treat bag using my ATG gun.

To finish it off, I added some flowers, rhinestones and a ribbon tied in a bow to close the bag.
I created a small tag, covered it with the leftover card stock pieces and stamped the sentiment "For You".

And voila! Bag complete!!



I hope you enjoyed this project for today!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace! ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button