Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Some Exciting News and a Quick Card!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy Saturday to you all!! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! Today's post will be a quick one so I'll try not to ramble on too much. Let's begin with the exciting news I wanted to share.
I have been selected to be a part of the Two Paper Divas Design Team! They are an up and coming company offering a wonderful selection of high quality photo polymer stamps, as well as, digital stamps.
The stamp sets in their shop offer some great images with an array of sentiments to suit your needs.
They are celebrating the release of their newest stamp sets for the month of January, so make sure to click the Two Paper Divas name at the top to visit their shop and learn more.

As a part of the team, I received a wonderful DT package back in December from Gayla and Melissa.
It was filled with lots of goodies including a few of their top selling stamp sets.
The card I'm featuring today was made using the supplies I received, as well as, a few things from my stash.
Here's the pic for your perusing pleasure:


I used the Craft card stock and patterned paper pad that were included with my package and inked around the edges.
The card base is a standard A2 size, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".
I used this yellow patterned paper as the main card panel and cut it @ 3 3/4 x 5 1/2".
I also inked the edges and adhered it to the base using my ATG gun.
I added some ribbon and a button along the bottom.
For the images, I used the "Seed Packet" stamp set for the seed packet and banners. 
I stamped it on white card stock, colored it using my Spectrum Noir markers and cut it out.
 For the flowers, I stamped the flowers on the patterned paper and then again on white card stock.
I colored in the flowers and leaves, cut it out and paper pieced them onto the stamped image.
I created a shaker using the seed packet, some acetate and seed beads.



 For the bird, I used the "Seed Packet Accessories #1" stamp set, paper pieced him and added him to the card front.
I added the "Thinking Of You" sentiment from the "Banners #1" stamp set and a few sequins to finish off the card.

And voila!! card complete!



I hope you enjoyed this project for today.
I had fun creating this quick and simple card to share with you all.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend and Peace!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button