Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"Im a Party Planner with Party Time Tuesday's !!"

Hey Everyone!! I have some really exciting news to share with you.
I am the newest member of the Party Time Tuesdays Design Team! I am so honored to be a part of this awesome team of artists!
PartyTimeTuesdaysBlog: partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com hosts a different challenge every Tuesday.
And this week's challenge is Color Challenge #166 and the sponsor for this challenge is Um Wow Studio.
Here's the inspiration piece to get your creative juices flowing:


I love the reds, browns, creams and greys found in this pic.
I'll be posting a project based on these colors later this week.
So stay tuned for that.
In the meantime, stop by the Party Time Tuesdays blog and check out the projects the DT members have created. 

  I hope you were inspired to try working these colors into your next project.
Enjoy your evening and Peace!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button