Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Feeling Sketchy Card Sketch Challenge #87!!

Hey Everyone!!  Happy Tuesday!! I hope your day is off to a good start!!
 For today's post, I have a simple card I created based on the latest Feeling Sketchy Card Sketch.
This is Card Sketch #87:

                                           

This month's sponsors are Molossi and Trinket Track and they have some great prize packs for you to win.
 Stop by the Feeling Sketchy blog: feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com to play along and check out all the great cards designed by the DT members.

Here's the pic of the card I made based on this sketch:


This is a 4 x 4 1/4" card using white cardstock as the base.
I added a black cardstock layer cut @ 3 3/4 x 4" and glued it down to the card base with my ATG gun.
I cut down a sheet of this pink patterned cardstock @ 3 1/2 x 3 3/4" and added it to the card.
The paper came from an American Crafts Dear Lizzy "5th and Frolic" paper pack.

To finish off this simple card, I added a 3/4" strip of black cardstock to tie it in the black from the background.
I added a scalloped border I cut from a coordinating darker pink cardstock to the top and bottom of the strip.
I used my ATG gun to adhere it down.
I stamped the sentiment "Thinking of You" in VersaMark ink and then embossed it in black.
I added this paper flower sticker embellishment from a Martha Stewart set.
And as a final touch, I added a few pearls around the sentiment and the center of the flower.

And voila! card complete!!

I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
I look forward to seeing what you create using this sketch!!
Enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button