Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Hey, Everyone! WELCOME to my blog! I've wanted to start my own blog for quite awhile now and I'm not sure if it was the thrill of T.G.I.F (the phrase,not the restaurant) setting in or the fact that it's been raining all day, but I figured "what the heck?". Today, just seemed like a good day to start my blog. So, I hope you will bear with me, as I am pretty new to this whole blog creating experience. I hope to share with you fun crafting ideas, tips, and tricks. I love all things pertaining to papercrafting, hence, the blog name. I hope to hear your favorite crafts and ideas as well. Now that we've covered the basics, I'll give you some background info on myself. I am a stay-at-home mother of two girls and a wife. I live in Louisiana, but I'm originally from Philadelphia(or Philly ,as I like to call it). I've been crafting off and on for a number of years. I subscribe to a lot of YouTube channels (my husband would say it's more of an obsession) and I figured if they could write a blog, so can I. I think I will end the intro here for now. I will post some projects I have been working on and I hope to include some photos to go along with it. Please feel free to leave me a comment or suggestion to make this blog experience go alot smoother. Hope everyone has an AWESOME T.G.I.F and a crafty weekend. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button